Monday 4 May 2009

Magnolia Down Under For My Mam


Challenge # 10 Over on Magnolia Down Under & the theme is Mother's Day we've already had Mother's Day here in the UK so I thought I could make something to give to my Mam just because!
I think these colors work really well together the flowery paper is from my stash, pink whitewash coredinations cardstock which has been embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Tilda & grass have been colored with Pro Markers & Prima flower, greeting has been printed from PC.
I'm off now to see if I can join in another challenge - see you soon!!!

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Another gorgeous card,Dianne xx

The Crafty Snouter said...

Great card, your Mam will love it!
Sue x

Faye Butterworth said...

Nice to see people from across the globe joining in, think we will have to try our luck your side of the world, thanks for playing.

Kim. said...

Aaah the card is just gorgeous and so cute too. Love it.
Kim xXx

Kristie said...

This is so pretty Caroline, I'm sure your mum will love it :) Thanks for playing in the MDU challenge!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the soft pretty colours and the LO is fabulous!!! You have coloured Tilda beautifully!Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
xx