Sunday 5 April 2009

Weeeeeee I love my bike!


Well I imagine that's what she's shouting as she's racing all over on her bike!!!
I am in love with these Hanglar's and I think my stash is running low :(
I went into Newcastle today & bought some papers from The Stationery Box, don't think it's still called that but can't remember its new name! They were 12x12 but I cut them down to 6x6 as I think they are easier to use.
The card blank is craft tonic, paper from what ever the shop was called (LOL), scalloped & plain circle nesties, white card embossed with bloom dots cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon from my stash & Dovecraft greeting stamp. Image colored with Pro Markers.

2 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

awww so cute, love the pastel colours you ve used, very pretty :)

Elaine x

Merry said...

This is such a fun card...and she really looks like she is riding off the card.