Friday 6 March 2009

Pink Friday

Well it seams everything I make today has a pink theme to it!!

Made this cute PB card for my cousin it's her birthday on the 11th, dunno if she's as girlie as me but hey!
White pearl card used as card blank, pink stripe paper by DCWV, pink card with Happy Birthday printed from PC & wiggly line cut with Purple Cow trimmer, glittered Cupcake & make a wish PB Stamp.
For my 2nd card used white pearl card from The Papermill to make the card blank, matted with pale pink card, & white pearl card which has the top & bottom embossed with Divine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder. Pink spotty ribbon from my stash, pink flowers by doodlebug, message printed on PC & Tilda colored
with Pro Markers!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oooh, I am loving this delicate pink and white look!! Your cards are adorable and so pretty! :o)xx