Wednesday 24 December 2008

Happy Christmas Eve

Well a very early start on Christmas Eve for me, and all because of my friend Donna texting me at 8am!!! But that was a good thing as I had forgot to set an alarm last night & dont think I would've got up! So up I got and got ready & walked up to the Royal Mail Sorting office, which luckily only takes 5 minutes to get there. I normally on't take any ID even tho it says to on the card they leave, but some reason I picked up my passport before I left. When I arrived there was a massive queue and the last time I was there I got mad cos my parcel wasnt there - but phew the queue went quick & my parcel was there, I opened it as soon as I got outside my new Nestabilities Labels 1 dies - arrrgggghhhhh how good was that???


I got in & started making this card with the Hanglar & Stanglar images I bought off eBay, she is just the cutest thing ever made - she's been colored with Pro Markers, Prima flowers, Making Memories jewel brad & Dovecraft clear stamps for the brackets & the For You greeting, pink spotty paper is Papermania Scrumptious, and isn't it just!!!! Just as I was making this the doorbell rang - it was the postie with another parcel for me, the plain oval nestabilities I bought from Joanna Sheen on Sunday, how good is that 2 in one day!!!

So now I am chilling out before I get my fill of Christmas Soaps, am going to try to get some more cards made as I will get withdrawl symptoms tomorro as I am at my Mothers & wont be able to "play" all day - gutted!!

Anyway I hope you all have a very merry christmas & I hope Santa brings you all you've wished for!!!! x x x

No comments: