Wednesday 10 December 2008

Card for my Mam....

A few days ago I posted a red & green Tilda card and after someone at work stole it off me, well they didnt steal it actually they bought it, I had to make another. So I made this.
The white card stock is from the Paper Mill, Tilda is colored with Pro Markers & the red card she is matted onto has been embossed with the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, the "merry christmas" is a dovecraft clear stamp, flowers papermania with glitz it glitter glue on & a dovecraft jewel brad centre & the candy cane stripe paper is K&Co.
I do hope she likes it & so no-one else can steal it I have wrote in it, put it in its envelope & sent it off in the post so hopefully sould arrive to them soon, I am seeing them on Friday but I LOVE getting post so I more often than not send peoples cards to them!!
I have just started decorating th insides of cards, & I think I may start to do this more as I think it really finished off this card!

2 comments:

Mina said...

This is so gorgeous bet your Mam loves it xxx

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, your Mam is going to love it.