Monday 17 November 2008

Gosh I havent been here for a while...

... where has the time gone, it's been over week since I posted on my blog but I have been busy, working, went to see Kanye West last Thursday (had a few too many lemonades!!!) & got a big order for some Christmas cards so have been working on them!!


Still cracking on with some of my own Christmas cards to send, haven't deceided on who to send this little cutie to yet tho.



Image is Magnolia Tilda, Paper by Papermania, Sentiment by Anita's Colored with Promarkers, Ribbon by Dovecraft & Heart Brads from the Paper Mill Shop. Candy Cane image inside card Dovcraft.

I also had a go at decorating the inside - have seen some gorgeous cards all decorated inside but I thought I wouldnt go mad at first just a stamped image - lol!








Am going to try & make some more Christmas cards, and then must start on others as a friend & I are going to get a market stall in the New Year need a stash ready just to go & sell, sell sell well thats what Im wishing for lol!!!

4 comments:

Nessie said...

Gorgeous cards as always, I might come too your stall & buy up all your fab cards!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Hi! What too many lemonades in Newcastle, never! We all know it's a quiet place lol! Great card, I love Tilda! Hope you get lots of cards done, it's not that long until the New Year. All the best with your stall x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love Tilda and love the little coloured image inside too.

gailscraftyplace said...

This is beautiful, very well finished off, love the touch inside the card. It's fab. Hugs. Gail xx