Wednesday 8 January 2020

Tea anyone?

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? I am well I have a whole week off work & I intended to stick to my New Years Resolutions of loosing all my Norfolk lbs & actually going to the gym I pay for every month!!  Also to post more on my blog!!

I am here to share a card I have made using the NEW shaped card base dies & stamps set.  I have used the time for tea for this card.
I used stamping card to make the card base, I decorated with paper from the detailed decorations paper pad and green ink round the edges.  I stamped the sentiment & layered this on a scalloped circle.  I cut the tea cup and made a tea bag with white card & some bakers twine and cut the spoon in silver mirri card!

All supplies are from Crafters Companion.

I cant wait to watch these again on Create & Craft at 3pm!!

I hope you all have a fab day - I am off to boxfit at the gym, Im knackered just typing that!!! 
See you soon!!! x x x 

No comments: