Tuesday 5 November 2019

Aran for dad!

Morning!
How are we all today?  Sorry I have been missing in action. I have been preparing for a Christmas fair, doing dt work and I have been on holidays!!!
 But hopefully I am back to posting more frequently.

So the lovely Sara is over in the USA on HSN for craft day. One of the items one tonight is the shaped card bases. I used the best dressed set with paper from the detailed decorations pap with cream card from the neutrals textured pack. I embossed the card with the cable knit 3D embossing folder to make it look like an aran cardy!! 
I added a little stamped message into the pocket. 
How fab are these for those hard to make men’s cards? 

Enjoy your day, I am just off to work, after 2 weeks off wish me luck!! 
See you soon x x x 

No comments: