Tuesday 26 November 2019

A Winter's Tale

Afternoon Peeps!
How are we all today?  I am on the last day of my holidays - back to work tomorrow :( I've had a lovely time off.  So today I am locking myself in my craft room to make my family Christmas cards (well to get a start on them) and to make 1 or 2 things for my Etsy store.

I decided to use my Peter Rabbit CD-ROM again along with my favorite Gemini Storybook dies.
I used centura pearl pastel lilac card with the glitter card from the blue luxury card pack.  I printed the plaid paper along with the Peter Rabbit decoupage image.  I decorated with ribbon, die-cut snowflakes and a foiled "Merry Christmas" sentiment, as its a Christmas card I added LOTS of jewels!

I made the display stand from the same lilac centura pearl card.
And I also made a gift box to send the card in - just to make it extra special!!
I just LOVE this image - its so cute!!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Winter Blues.

Thanks for visiting me guys and fingers crossed work goes quickly tomorrow!!
See you all soon. x x x 

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks lovely. Nice scene.
GG

Rose Andrew said...

so so cute and adorable .
Hugs
Rose