Thursday 5 September 2019

May your Christmas sparkle

Morning!
How are we all? Well yes here I am again on the bus away to work!
I am on countdown my holiday feels so close and so far away at the same time!
Hurry up half term!!!! LOL

I am sharing a card I have made using this months fab FREE Club Hunkydory Gift!
I used a 5x7” scalloped card blank I added some of the printed card and a gorgeous topper. I layered the star border to the card flat, and added the image centre of the topper with 3D foam. I added a Christmas sentiment and finished with a satin bow and plenty of jewels! 

I just adore these bears. They are super cute ❤️

I would love to enter my card into the ABC Christmas Challenge
S is for sparkle! 

Have a fab day! 
X x x 

Sweet Caroline Cards

2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty, festive card, Caroline. The image is so sweet and I love how the colours and paper patterns coordinate with each other.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Dorte said...

Wonderful Christmas card with a super cute image. Thank you for joining in the S and T challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x