Thursday 22 August 2019

Sparkle all the way ✨

Morning!
How are we all today? I am not up and awake I have scheduled this post as we went to Great Yarmouth last night for the fireworks and it was a late night getting back. 

So I thought I’d use the time to share this card with you. Made using the mega gorgeous enchanted Christmas from Crafters’s Companion. I think this is my favourite yet!
I have used the Matt mirror and glitter card from the collection along with glistening glacier die. I cut this into white card and sprayed with silver spray and sparkle. I cut the sparkle sentiment in glitter card stamped all the way in black ink. I finished the card with some lilac jewels. 

I decorated the inside of the card to match. And I added the making spirits bright sentiment.
LOTS of bling perfect for Christmas!!! 

Thanks for visiting me
Have a fab Thursday, we are off out on our bikes again fingers crossed I don’t feel as tender tomorrow as I did on Wednesday 😂 x x x

No comments: