Wednesday 7 August 2019

Mr and Mrs

Good Morning!
How are we today? I had a lovely crafty day off yesterday - so guess what? I’m going to have another one today!!!  Yes, more love island binge watching too 💛🌴

I have made another box frame (sorry I may overload on these as I love them!)
This time I went for a wedding box frame.
I used centura pearl to make the frame, I think the colour is mink. I cut the decorative panels in the same card and a floral paper from Sara rustic wedding collection.  I used the Just married die and cut this in the. Ink centura pearl, I layered this onto floral paper and brown core’dinations and added into the centre of the frame.  I made a flower with a flower die from the rustic wedding collection, I went round the edges of the flower with tea dye distress ink and empire gold gilding wax.  I added some leaves and swirly bits!  I die cut the Mr and Mrs hear in brown core’dinations and went over this with empire gold gilding wax, and layered this onto a heart cut in mink centura pearl.  To finish I added LOTS of pearls around the frame.


I have decorated the inside using the same card and elements, I have left the heart blank as I thought you could add the date of the wedding on here?

Perfect to send on someone’s special wedding day!

I have listed this card in my Etsy store, you can find my shop HERE.

See you all soon! X x x






1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely stunning and elegant creation.
GG