Sunday 2 June 2019

Father’s Day

Morning folks!
How are we all today? I am heading back to Norfolk as I’ve been up to Newcastle to see the awesome Take That!!! As I’m on the train I thought I would share a card I have made. 

I went for a little shopping trip with a friend to the range, I picked up some papers and thoughts they’d work perfectly for a Father’s Day card.
I made a card blank from kraft card and layered the papers onto the blank. I then used a corner rounder to round the corners. I cut the happy sentiment into kraft card. I layered the check patterned paper underneath the sentiment and again rounded the corners and assess some glitter epoxies. 
I stamped the fox 🦊 in tuxedo black ink and coloured him with spectrum noir markers. I stamped the tree In rich cocoa ink. I added a father’s day greeting under the happy. 

I decorated the inside to match. 

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday  - Masculine.

Had a fab Sunday!! 
See you all soon!!! X x x 

My Etsy store is HERE



No comments: