Thursday 16 May 2019

40th

Evening all! 
How are we all today?   It’s been gorgeous here in Norfolk so I’ve got 3 loads of washing done and lots of housework. All by 10am!  I had a headache so a little snooze then once I’d shifted that I locked myself into my craft room woooooooo!

I decided to make a 40th birthday card. 
I used centura pearl to make a 8x8 card blank.  I layered Kraft card and I used sew handmade paper.  I distressed the edges with scissors and tea dye distress ink.  I went round the edges with mercury glass stickles. I added the 40 and a Happy Birthday sentiment and decorated with a bow, die cut butterflies and finished with pearls. 

I decorated the inside to match and stamped a birthday sentiment inside too
I have listed this card in my Etsy store HERE
I’m now off to watch mission impossible- enjoy your evening!
See you soon x x x



No comments: