Wednesday 24 April 2019

Flamingo

Evening!
How are we all today? I hope you’re all well. I have been at work today, and as it’s been a nice day down in Norfolk no one came to book a holiday πŸ˜‚. Fingers crossed it’s busier on Friday 🀞🏼

I am sharing a card I have made with the flamingo silhouette die.
Now I thought oh I won’t buy them all. But I picked my faves, then I went back and bought more - oops! 
I used Sheena card to make the background.  I used picked raspberry, abandoned coral and seedless preserves distress inks.  I layered this onto Matt black card and onto the card front. I cut the flamingo and the happy birthday sentiment and finished with some small black jewels πŸ’Ž 

I decorated the inside with black and white card, and stamped a sentiment from the Happy Birthday sentiment and verse stamp set.
Those stamps are 1 of the best purchases I have EVER made! 

I am off to watch the football. No idea why I don’t support either Manchester team πŸ˜‚
See you soon! X x X





No comments: