Sunday 24 March 2019

Have a wonderful day

Afternoon folks!
Well it’s a lovely day down here in Norfolk. The sun is shining, it’s a little cold outside but the sun is shining! That always makes me feels better.

I had a crafty parcel arrive on Friday but I was at work so I didn’t pick it up TIL Friday night and then I was at work yesterday. So today I opened it and it was my new Harmony quick-dry inks and layering stamps and dies!  So I had to crack them open and make a card.
I used white card and a dark blue coredinations card. I stamped the leaves and then the peony’s. I then die cut the flowers and stuck them to the card. I stamped the sentiment and layered on the coredinations. I added this to the card with 3D foam pads.

Thanks for visiting me today. 
See you all soon. X x x 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It's a lovely card , simple but beautifully positioned. X Michelle

jane stillman said...

A really beautiful card, love the colours of the peony's

Kathy said...

Love that fabulous teal colour

Jan said...

This is stunning xx Jan