Wednesday 5 December 2018

Sparkle and Shine

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today?  I hope all is well. I am enjoying my holidays and just getting ready to head back to Newcastle tomorrow for a few days!!

I have made a card using Sara's Enchanted Forest collection.  I have made this for my Aunty and she LOVES fairies - so when I got this I knew I HAD to make her a fairy Christmas card.
I made a card blank from matt black card, I layered some of the matt mirror card from the Enchanted Forest collection, I embossed this with a snowflake embossing folder.  I used distress inks to make the background.  I used spun sugar, milled lavender, picked raspberry, dusty concord and broken china.  I splatted water onto the background and then lifted it with kitchen roll.  I then used my NEW stamping platform (which I got for my birthday from my amazing pal Angela).  I stamped the birch trees, the fairy on-top of the toadstool and the sentiment.  I then added stamped some small snowflakes.  I went over the fairy with my black Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  I layered this onto black card and added to the card front with 3D glue gel, then I finished with some black jewels!!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Fairies, Fantasy and Magical.

I am off to meet a friend for lunch today, I hope you all have a FAB day - see you soon!!! x x x

3 comments:

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card, love the purple

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, love the vibrant purple, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card with great image and colours. Thank you for joining our 'All things magical' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x