Tuesday 9 October 2018

Enjoy every moment

Morning folks! 
How are we all today? I’ve had 2 lovely days off but back to work I go today. For 2 days then another 2 off!!! Then holiday time end of October so can’t wait and the count down is on for some lovely days out!! 

As I had yesterday off I spent nearly all day in my craft room watching Netflix I’m watching American Crime Story OJ Simpson story. I’m hooked. As I was watching I made this stepper card. With the stepper card blanks from Crafters Companion.
I have used the A3 Shabby Chic papers with the Shabby Chic lace butterflie stamps from the Flutterby collection and butterfliy dies from the Shabby Chic Collection.  I stamped the sentiment in Rich Cocoa Memento ink.

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes.

I hope you have a fab day - see you all soon! x x x

No comments: