Wednesday 24 October 2018

Butterfly Birthday

Morning Folks!
Well the day is here the start of my holidays - no more work until the 9th November Wooooo!!
We're having a day trip to London this weekend but that's as about as strenuous as it's getting LOL

I am here to share a card I have made using the FAB NEW Gemini tessellating dies.
For my card I made a 5.5 x  5.5 card blank from Shenna card, I die cut into the card I then added card from the pink and peaches A3 card pack, I stamped onto this with the script stamps from the Flutterby collection in Rich Cocoa Memento ink.  Over this I stamped some of the butterflies from the Flutterby wooden peg stamps.  I die cut a plain oval and stamped the Flourish stamp from the Flutterby collection and matted onto a scalloped oval die cut.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment and added this to the card with 3D foam pads, I finished the card with some butterflies and jewels!!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Creative Inspirations - Autumn Glow

I hope you all have a FAB day I am currently trying to decide if I NEED to buy all of the new Sara Enchanted forest collection and yes is slowly winning!!! See you all soon!!! x x x x

No comments: