Wednesday 5 September 2018

Merry Christmas

Morning All!
How are we all today?  I hope all is well it's a bit colder down here in Norfolk today and I am not really liking it - I miss the sun and the warm! Please come back LOL

But the cold weather has me in my craft room making Christmas cards.  I have bought a few bits from the Sara Winter Wonderland Signature Collection and this paper was calling out to make a nice quick and simple card.
I made a 6x6 card blank from Sheena stamping card and then layered silver mirri card and then the gorgoeus wreath paper onto the card.  I die cut the sentiment in silver card and then cut the white shadow out and added this to the card with 3D glue gel.  I finished the card with little small jewels in the centre of the snowflakes.

I'd love to enter my card intot he following challenge:
ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for Teal

I hope you all have a FAB Day - see you all soon! x x x 

1 comment:

Kate M said...

Absolutely gorgeous, one of the nicest I have seen this year. My favourite colour for Christmas cards is blue and white - much to hubby's disgust - he is all traditional - red, green and gold!
xx