Saturday 8 September 2018

Happy Birthday

Morning All!
How are we today?  I am knackered we've decided to get fit so we've all been to the gym this morning OMG I defo need to get fit LOL my legs are wibbly wobbly but I'm sure the more I go the better it will get :)  Fingers crossed

Anyways I am here to share a card I have made.
I have used kraft card and papers from the Sara Signature English Country garden, I distressed them with scissors and then went over with tea dye distress ink.  I added bridal lace from the Rustic Wedding collection and burgundy satin ribbon.  I used the Lace Doily die from the Shabby Chic collection and stamped the sentiment in Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink, then went over both of these with tea dye distress ink..  I added a little bow and then finished the card with some punched butterflies and lots of pearls.  I have decorated the inside of the card to match.

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge's:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes.

I hope you all have a FAB day I'm off today and tomorrow so I'm going to play in my craft room today and tomorrow - woooo! Have fun and see you soon! x x x x

2 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Caroline. Love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful card! Love your layout and your choice of pretty papers! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)