Wednesday 4 July 2018

Thank you

Hey!
Yes it's me again LOL How are we all today? It's my day off  - don't worry nothing is wrong I'm still in bed snoozing I had just scheduled this post to appear, so I can have a small lie in before I have to drag myself off to the gym, I much prefer going in the morning it's so much quieter in there!!

But today I am here to show you an easel card I have made with the Emma card base die and the Sara Signature Black and Gold collection.
I used matt black card, I used the black and gold foiled card and then cut a frame to go over this on the top part of the card. I added the sentiment with the Black and Gold foil and transfers, this and the stopper was added with 3D foam pads. Then I finished by adding lots of gold jewels.

I hope you all have a FAB day and you never know you may see me again tomorrow! LOL
Have fun!! x x x

1 comment:

Kate M said...

Stunning easel card, such dramatic colours, gold and black, really effective, ans I love the fabulous shape.
Great design, beautiful project!
xx