Sunday 4 March 2018

Copper Butterflies

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well and the snow isn't annoying you too much! I am sick of it now - well I've been sick of it since the first snowflake but hey ho all we need to do now is wait for it to melt and knick off!!

I am here to share a card I have made using the delicate wings Create-a-card die, this and the splendid swirl are defo 2 of my fave dies!!
I made the card base with ivory centura pearl, I used the copper mirror card from the precious metals luxury card stock pack, along with the glitter card.  I cut the delicate wings into the mirror card and then added the glitter card behind this.  I added this to the front of the card.  I die cut a Die'Sire With Love sentiment and added this to the front, to finish the card I added lots of little gold jewels.

Sorry you can see my reflection in this card LOL but that mirror card is fab!!

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday - I am doing nothing! How lush and fingers crossed the snow is gone soon!! See you all soon!! x x x 

No comments: