Saturday 2 December 2017

Christmas Pop Out

Evening Folks!
How are we all today?  I have had a busy day at work and I'm now at home relaxing with a Christmas Baileys - I added some Salted Caramel Vodka - delish!

I am here to share a Christmas card I have made with the fab new Die'sire pop out kinetic die.
I have used centura peal precious metals and darks for this card along with the 3D snowflake embossing folder, silver guilding wax and Die'sire only words Merry Christmas die.

I'd love to enter my card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

I've recently moved in with my boyfriend - he got a fright how much craft stash came with me but he helped me with the sample - he did the die cutting and embossing and the guilding wax!!! He's a keeper if he wants to craft with me, and hes also promised me a craft room in our new house!!!

Have a fab Saturday night - see you all soon! x x x 

View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline! It's so elegant and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx