Tuesday 28 November 2017

Pop Out Card

Morning Folks!
It's me the bad blogger again LOL Sorry it's been ages since I popped in but I've been away on holiday, I've moved house (again) and I went back up North to the wonderful Crafter's Companion Craftaganza! It was as always wonderful!!!

I have been busy making samples with some fab new Die'sire kinetic dies!!
I am sharing one with you now :)
For my card I have used Centura Pearl Fresh White card along with the gorgeous Shabby Chic A3 card.  I distressed the edges of the card with scissors and Gathered Twigs Dostress Ink.  I used the Hello die from the Sara Signature collection in Centura Pearl Precious Metals card.  I die cut some Die'sire Butterflies in the gold card and added pearls.

For the inside this is where I used the Die'sire centre pop out die.
I used the same Shabby Chic card for the inside with some butterflies and pearls!

I can't wait to share the rest of my samples - I just love the kinetic cards!!!
I hope you all have a fab Tuesday! See you all soon! x x x 
View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Great card Caroline x

Kate M said...

Love that shabby chic card, lovely vintage feel, great pop up card!
xx