Wednesday 5 October 2016

Buttons, Blooms and Bows

Hey Guys!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I am currently enjoying 3 days off together - I went for lunch yesterday with friends OMG I was stuffed all day it was delicious tho!!  I am off to Asda today and tomorrow hopefully will just be a nice relaxing lazy day before the whole weekend at work!

As it's Wednesday I am here with my new DT card for Creative Inspirations.
This fortnight our theme is Buttons, Blooms and Bows.
For my card I used kraft card to make the card blank.  I used Glad Tidings paper from Dovecraft to cut into different size strips and gave them flag ends. They were added to kraft card at different places. Then I added to gold card and added to the card front.  I added the "Ho Ho Ho" rub on which I think I got from Hobbycraft.  I stamped the Santa image onto Neenah dessert storm card and I colored with my Spectrum Noir pens, I die cut this with a circle die and then added this to a scalloped circle from gold card, this went onto the card front and I finished with a red satin bow and a green button.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple

I am off to stock my cupboards - see you all soon!!!
Enjoy your day x x x x

View blog post for supplies

No comments: