Wednesday 17 February 2016

A Country Life

Morning  Peeps!!
How are we all? I hope all is well.... I am still being a bad blogger and not getting here as much as I would like but work is getting quieter now, so I should go back to working just 4 days instead of 5, that extra 12 hour shift since January has killed me!!! But not for much longer!! :)

Anyways I have finally gotten round to using the gorgeous A Country Life CD ROM.
I have used it for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations
I have printed the card companion from the CD ROM, and I have used this alongside printed paper from the CD ROM, Core'dinations I embossed with the embosalicious rose embossing folder, Centura Pearl card and green jewels. I printed an insert to match with a verse on.

I hope you will play along with us. 
Have a fab day -whatever you get up too!!! X X X 



1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Caroline gorgeous card hun, beautiful colours, wow I'm not surprised your shattered irking 12hr days, hope you get a nice long break soon.
Hugs Julie xxx