Wednesday 29 July 2015

Welcome to Africa

Hello Peeps!
How are we all today? I am feeling tired today I dont think the rain and the cold helped, I mean it hasnt stopped raining since Sunday today looks better fingers crossed it's finally Summer!!

I am here today with 2 cards I have made with the Destinations Paper kit.
I used kraft card with gold mirri card, card stock toppers and paper from the destinations paper pad.  I added some black jewels and a happy birthday sentiment, I added a matching insert for the inside.

I used black card with the Africa card and toppers, I added a sentiment and black jewels and an Africa themed insert for the inside.

I LOVE these paper kits as they can make quick cards that look like they have taken a little while to make, and I love the inserts already made so no trying to get the right size just there!!!

I am off to watch Jezza before work - have a FAB day see you all soon!!! x x x 

View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

Wheelie Crafty said...

Hi Caroline, Lovely card you have created...

Hugs Rhonda xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card love the image and the layout .
Hugs Julie xxx