Wednesday 8 July 2015

Super Quick Christmas

Oh Hello again LOL
told you I'd be back again didnt I??

Well I am here with another peak at Nordic Christmas, are you just loving this?
On the CD ROM there is a section called super quick cards - 3 different sizes of cards ready to cut out and go!!! I loved this idea I thought what a FAB idea to make little gift boxes of cards - so thats what I did!!
Using my Big Score I made this box from centura pearl.  I decorated it with Core'dinations and a Nordic snowflake paper.  I stuck some jewels to the box and that was done.  I then made a wrap to go round the box.

I made this from white card which I embossed with a snowflake embossing folder, I die cut a snowflake doily and then added a Nordic Christmas circle topper to this.  As its Christmas I also added some stickles to where the snow is falling on the image.

Here are the contents. 
I added some Icicle stickles to the cards - just to give some shimmer and a Christmassy look then popped them in the box.

How cute and how quick for a little gift idea?

Well I am off now I may be back but probably will be tomorrow LOL
See you all soon!!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Caroline a brilliant gift Idea. Can't wait for mine to come.
Hugs Julie xxx