Wednesday 22 July 2015

Flowers

Morning Peeps!
Please lets not talk loud today - I over indulged on free booze last night a civilized pub quiz turned into a mad night out - we didn't win but had loads of fun trying LOL Got in about 2am and have been up since 7am waiting for the missing plumber from Friday - he's turned up tho just as I was removing my panda eyes- great look!!!

Anyway I am here with my DT card for the new FAB Challenge at Creative Inspirations, we have a super easy challenge - Flowers!
I used an A6 card - I embossed white card with a lattice embossing folder using a square diffuser,  I stamped the If friends were flowers sentiment in memento black ink in the center. I layered the white card onto pink card and attached tot he front of the card - then I added lots of jewels on the meeting points of the lattice and then added 3 pink flowers.

Please join in with our challenge you can find us HERE.

I am off to watch Jezza and try and feel more human LOL!
See you all soon!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

No comments: