Wednesday 1 July 2015

Anything Goes

Afternoon Folks!
How are we all today? Isn't the weather just LUSH I need it after the days at work I've had - obviously got all manic after last Fridays tragic events but hey ho I left no-one without a holiday I am pleased to say :) But I have 2 whole wonderful days off to relax, enjoy the sun and of course get my Wimbledon fix - Djokovic today and our boy Murray tomorrow (I hope!)

But today is Wednesday so that means a new challenge at Creative Inspirations.  This week our theme is Anything Goes with the optional extra of a sketch on the blog to follow - if you like!
I was given a FAB image to use by our sponsor this week.
I printed the image onto Neenah card and I colored with Pro Markers - just for a change.
I used some Christmas paper from my stash, I stamped a greeting above the image and cut the bottom into banner end, I added some jewels and then added the image to the card with 3D glue gel.

I am off to watch the tennis so see you later - enjoy your day!!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies


7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is beautiful Caroline, such a sweet image enjoy your two days off.
Hugs Julie xxx

julie_woolston said...

This is beautiful Caroline, such a sweet image enjoy your two days off.
Hugs Julie xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the image and backing papers. Chris xx

Sheila said...

Beautiful card. Hope you will show it over at the All Dressed Up FB page too. X

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the cute image. Hugs Jackie

jane stillman said...

Fabulous image paper and design

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Caroline, hugs xxx