Wednesday 4 February 2015

Love is in the air

Morning
Ho are we all today?  It's cold here in Newcastle but I am off today so I can stay indoors all day and hibernate :)  So while I write my post today I am watching Judge Rinder, OMG he is hilarious!

Today I am here sharing my DT card for the new Creative Inspirations challenge - which is Love is in the air! So perfect for Valentine's project.
For my card I have used papers which I downloaded from Crafters Companion.  I printed the image from the Bebunni floral CD ROM, I cut the border with Magnolia doo hickey sweet lovely lace die, I stamped the greeting from the Bebunni floral stamp and I went over the rose with my clear wink of stella - well you need bling!!

Just so you can see the gorgeous shimmer on the rose!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge's:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes Challenge - January Hearts

I am off to watch the rest of Judge Rinder - hope you all have a FAB day!!! x x 

View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

jane stillman said...

A lovely card with a cute image and great sentiment