Thursday 4 December 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hey Guys,
how are we all today? I hope all is well.  I am getting a bit depressed, my 3 week holiday is quickly coming to an end, I can't believe it has flew!! I thought I might be wishing it away but I haven't been, I just don't want to go back to work but I have 4 days of freedom left LOL!!

I had a lovely day yesterday just watching Hollyoaks and The Following - blinking good that Kevin Bacon isn't he?!?!?! While I was watching I made a card, it took a while as I was really watching these shows not just listening as I normally do LOL!!

So, here is the card I made.  I used the utterly gorgeous Bebunni Floral CD ROM.
I made an 8x8 card.  I used Core'dinations card stock with papers and image printed from the CD ROM.  I used a Die'Sire lace border and Martha Stewart punch to make the border and I added some spotty ribbon.  I stamped a Birthday greeting onto a tag, I used a Die'Sire circle doily and a Die'Sire butterfly die cut.  I added LOTS of clear jewels to finish the card, and I printed a matching insert for the inside.  Well you can't have too much bling!!!

II am off to get some shopping I hope you all have a FAB day!! See you soon!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card Caroline holidays do seem to go quickly don't they!
Hugs Julie xxx

Brawny x said...

Very cute Caroline. Fab card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Caroline this is a gorgeous card I love all the extra bling. Hugs Jackie