Tuesday 4 November 2014

Bebunni Floral - SNEAK PEAK

Morning Peeps!
Well it's here my day off & guess what I've been up for ages - this cold is stopping me from sleeping getting annoyed now like, seams its turning into a bad cough booo :( but I am still MEGA excited to share another sneak peak of the gorgeous Bebunni Floral collection.

So ......... drum roll please LOL Here he is!!!
I have used the CD ROM, I printed the 3 patterned papers & a sheet of circle toppers.  I put the gorgeous Bebunni with butterflies inside the badge.  The badge is from a set from Wilkos - it cost £1 for 6 (I think or maybe it was 5) badges.  I layered the papers onto Core'dinations & cut a Die'Sire circle doily from centura pearl.  I added a slit into the doily so the back of the badge would slip through & then added LOTS of foam pads to raise enough so it could sit straight!! I finished the card off with some punched butterflies I added blue jewels to the center of the butterflies & lilac jewels to the card!!

I must say I do like this card - making a focal point of the badge!

I am off to get ready as I need to stock my cupboards up from Asda/Sainsburys/Tesco one of them anyway LOL!!!! x x x x

2 comments:

Jan said...

What a gorgeous card xx Jan

julie_woolston said...

Another beauty Caroline .
Hugs Julie xxx