Friday 10 October 2014

We're walking in the air....

....Morning!!!
Did that make you sing out loud LOL I hope it did as I was as I was typing the title LOL!!!
I hope all is well today!!!  I am up & nearly ready as I am going to Sainsburys & hopefully I can sneak in a visit to Hobbycraft whilst I'm on the Team Valley LOL!!!

I am here with another card made with the freebies from the latest Crafter's Inspiration Mag!!
God it goes a long way doesn't it?!?!!?
I used centura pearl to make the card base, I added the gingham paper & the "spring" snowman image.  I added the image onto white card first, just to make it a bit more sturdy & I added silver spray & sparkle.  I added some snowflake diecuts. a punched border along the bottom & some navy ribbon & a bow, I made a matching epiphany embellishment, added the the Merry Christmas & finished with some jewels.

So you can see how the image sits!!!
I added an insert with Snowman images & a lovely Christmas Verse printed from The Snowman & Snowdog CD ROM.

I think this is a good male card!! Or is that just me?!?!?!?! LOL

I am off to get ready for shopping!! Have a FAB day - see you all soon!!! x x x x

5 comments:

Cheremane said...

This is Adorable Caroline xx

Jan said...

Adorable card xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Caroline, Love the snowman and the snowflakes.

Teighan

Laine said...

Fabulous snowman card and detail Caroline and yes I now have the song in my head. LOL.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Love this card Caroline. Fab x