Wednesday 8 October 2014

Anything Goes...

...yes anything!!! LOL well within reason!!!
How are we all today guys? I hope all is well it's still blinking freezing up here in Newcastle, I am getting worried I am off to Glasgow on the 28th October It's going to be colder there!!! :(

Any ways we are on another Wednesday so I have my DT card for Creative Inspirations.
I have used the super gorgeous Moonbeam Meadow CD ROM to make this card.  I printed a card companion & some of the 3D bows.  I sprayed the bow & the image with pearl diamond sparkle.  I embellished with flowers & jewels from my stash & added a flower brad to the sentiment tag & to pretty it up I added spun sugar distress stickles to it!!

You can find our challenge HERE if you'd like to join in & if you still like a challenge there is the optional extra to follow a sketch!!

I would also like to enter my card into the following Challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

I am off to play with Party Paws - he is my fave I think I have mentioned this before LOL!!
Have a great day - I will as it's my day off wooooooo!!!! x x x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, cute image and your design is beautiful x
Sandie x

Jan said...

Fabulous card xx Jan