Tuesday 5 August 2014

More Party Paws Christmas :)

Morning Lovelies!
How are we all today? ;)  It's my day off & I have been up so early - sod's law ain't it?!?!?! BUT never mind that I can have a Nana nap laters LOL!!

I am happy happy happy though as I have a new Party Paws Christmas card to share :)
I printed the gorgeous snowflake papers, the image topper & the sentiment from the CD ROM.  I added a snowflake die cute which I COVERED with stickles, I added ribbon & jewels from my stash.  I printed a matching insert to go inside with a lovely Christmas verse!

I am off to watch Jeremy Kyle - I love it when I can catch Jezza makes you feel a bit happier about your own life in a funny kinda way LOL!!!  Have a FAB day whatever you do!! x x x x

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. The image is so cute.

Joey said...

Gorgeousness! Joey x