Tuesday 12 August 2014

Father Christmas SNEAK PEAK

Morning Peeps!!
How are we all today?  I hope all is well!!  I'm not liking the change in the weather its getting too cold I defo wont be putting the heating on just yet Id rather snuggle under a duvet but booooooo wheres the warm weather gone?!?!?!?

I am here with a SNEAK PEAK of what Crafter's Companion will be bringing you shortly - The Snowman & Snowdog & Father Christmas!!!  I have been working with Father Christmas :)
I am going to share a card - using the new CD ROM & the stamps from last year :)
I have stamped the image & colored with my spectrum noirs.
I printed the Designer paper from the CD ROM, then I embossed this with an embossalicious folder.  I layered onto red card & added to card, I punched some red card with a Martha Stewart punch & added some ribbon, added the image with 3D foam & added a bow.  Added the stamped Ho Ho Ho & of course I added some red jewels!!

Colors I used are:
Hat: DR3 DR5 DR7
Face: FS1 FS3 FS6 PP1
Beard & Fur Trim: Blender BG2 BG4 BG6
Bauble Top : GB2 GB5 GB7 GB9

I can't wait to see this on TV as there are some FAB samples - remember to check out my DT Buddies!!! 

I'm off to get ready for  work :(
See you all soon!!! x x x 

No comments: