Thursday 3 July 2014

Anything goes

Hey Peeps!!
How are we? I am a day late with this post - apologies!!
It's just MADNESS here working & trying to get ready for my hols which is a week today!!! ARGH I am MEGA excited I keep looking at the hotel - looks like paradise!

So as it is technically my Wednesday post this means I am here with my Creative Inspirations card.  Our challenge this week is Anything goes with the option of a sketch to follow.
I have used my Christmas Bebunni CD ROM, to print the topper and the patterned paper, I then used 2 snowflake embossing folder, added a rub on to the tag & a Die'sire Snowflake die which I covered with stickles - I added stickles to the image too with some twine & red jewels!

I am off to watch Die Hard 5 - Mmmmm Bruce!
See you all laters! x x x 

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

A lovely, frosty, Christmas card.