Saturday 26 July 2014

A Christmas Wish..

Hey Peeps!
Happy Saturday I am off to work after 2 whole lovely days off & I still feel jolly - must be the sunshine I've woken up to!!

I hope you all have a FAB day - I spent some time chained at my craft desk last night so I am going to share something I made.  I used the gorgeous Christmas Mulberry Wood CD ROM.
I printed the plaid paper & the gorgeous Elephant topper.  I matted onto red cardstock - punched a border & added some red stripe ribbon, I embossed some white card & added this behind the image.  I stamped A Christmas Wish For You sentiment also from Mulberry Wood, in memento ink, and added some red jewels.  I printed an insert with a Christmas verse to go inside.

I'd like wish you all a Happy Saturday  - think of me stuck indoors a shopping centre until 7pm trying to flog holidays PMSL!!!

See you all soon!! x x x x

No comments: