Thursday 12 June 2014

Bright Colors!

Hello Guys!
How are we all today?  I hope all is well and its still lovely and sunny where you are it is here in Newcastle!  I am rather late with this post oops! I have had a mad few days and I did start to pre-write it but then got sidetracked haha thats easy done for me!

At Creative Inspirations this week we have a challenge of Bright Colors!
I have used the papers & image from the Angelica & Friends CD ROM along with the sentimesnts from the stamp sets, I used a Martha Stewart border punch added some ribbon and some bling!
You can find Angelica & Friends HERE.

Enjoy your day I will be spending it being SUPER excited as I get to book my holiday to St Lucia today argh!!!! Not a bad place to spend a week eh????
See you all soon!!! x x x 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card AND LUCKY YOU off the St Lucia - room for one more in your case please ?

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, I do wish there were more of these images in stamps. Love the happy colours. As for the holiday, am adoring the grown up paddling pool! Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline, beautiful card and image, St Lucia looks fabulous any room in your case for me, I'll be no trouble... lol

Hugs Erin x

CraftyKay said...

Wow brave use of colours but it rally works. Luv it.x thanks for sharing with CBN.x

CraftyKay said...

Wow brave use of colours but it rally works. Luv it.x thanks for sharing with CBN.x

CraftyKay said...

Wow brave use of colours but it really works. Thanks for sharing with CBN.x