Monday 5 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat goes shopping....

Evening Guys!
How are we all today??
Back to work for me today...was a busy day so that was good LOL
 
I have a new SNEAKY PEAK to share with you today this is a new Scruffy Little Cat - this is Ashleigh.
I have printed the papers from the CD ROM, I stamped the greeting & the image of Ashleigh & colored with my spectrum noirs.  I used Die'sire circle doily & lace border die & added black jewels & black spotty ribbon,  I paper pieced some shopping bags with Neenah Dessert storm card :)
 
Remember Scruffy Little Catd launches on the 9th May on Create & Craft - argh not long to go!!!!
 
Im off to watch Made in Chelsea - see you soon!! x x x

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooh fab girlie card! Love the colours and the design is great too. Xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorgeous card xxx