Wednesday 23 April 2014

Cute Characters

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today?  It's cold in Newcastle I'm not liking it LOL I like the sunshine & the warmth!! Please more of that :)
 
Well by now I'm sure you know as it's Wednesday I am here with my Creative Inspirations DT card.  We have a theme this week of cute characters! How FAB is that?!?!?!
 
For my card I printed one of the easel cards from the Bebunni love CD ROM, I used Core'dinations cardstock to cute the Die'sire circle doily, lace border & the roses.  I stamped a greeting from the Bebunni perfect couple stamp set.
 
I think Bebunni is PERFECT for this challenge as he is oh so cute!  I can't wait to see what you will come up with for our challenge!  You can find us HERE.
 
I am off to get ready for work, only today, Thursday & Friday to go & then I am off for 9 whole days!!!!! YIKES how excited am I?!?!!?!
 
See you soon!! x x x x x
 


2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card. X

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous. A lovely card for a loving couple.