Thursday 20 March 2014

Bebunni is getting married ...

Afternoon Peeps!
How on earth are we all?  I hope all is well.  Today has been my day off so I thought I would make a card just 'cos I wanted to!!
 
Now I've had this idea rattling round my head for quite a while, so I thought lets crack on with it!!!
Awwww look it's Bebunni and he's getting married :)
 
I have used Kraft card stock to make my top folding A6 card blank, I have matted & layered with white Neenah card & Forever Friends Kraft Note papers, I embossed the pink paper a heart embossing folder & went over it with my sand it gadget.  I made some scallop borders with my Lawn Fawn stitched scalloped border dies, I cut the polaroid frame with my Lawn Fawn Say Cheese die& then stamped Bebunni in memento black ink & colored with my Spectrum Noirs.  I went over Mrs Bunni's veil with the clear Wink of Stella & over Mr Bunni's hat with my black Wink of Stella.  I stamped the "On your Wedding Day" onto the photo & added to the card with 3D foam pads.  I then stamped the stitched frame & the Mr & Mrs onto some kraft card cut that out & added to the top of the photo.  I then embellished with some pink small jewels & a heart gem!
 
I am soooo pleased with how this card came out as normally I have issues LOL
I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Pretty in Pink
Simon Says Stamp - Glitter it.
 
I'm off to see if I can do anything else - have a fun Thursday x x x


4 comments:

Mervi said...

Hi Caroline,
so cute and adorable couple, lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts; welcome again;-))m

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Love the image.

Gwyneth said...

Really cute image made into a lovely card.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx