Sunday 2 February 2014

Clean & Simple

Morning Peeps!
how are we all today?  I am a little delicate - just a little which is an achievement I must say as we left my house at 9am yesterday had breakfast & then were in the pub by 10am!  I didn't get in 'til 3am so a good day was had apart from the score & my amazing bet didn't come in LOL I had 270/1 and I put £2 on it......I had it spent as soon as I saw the odds!!
 
Anyway I am a day late with my post due to my football & drink filled Saturday - I hope you can forgive me!! LOL I have my new DT card for the new challenge on the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge.
I have used the gorgeous Love You Everyday stamp from Mulberry Wood, I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink & colored with my Spectrum Noirs.  I stamped the greeting from the Friends & Family Sentimental set & added 2 pink jewels & Distress Clear Rock Candy Glitter to the flowers.
 
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Something New.  My Distress Glitter is new :)
 
I am off to watch some Saturday TV I missed, then Hollyoaks Omnibus woooooo!
See you soon x x x


2 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

A cute card simple is so beautiful xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable.
luv
Debby