Thursday 16 January 2014

With Love

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.... Im here first thing with my blog post for today as I can't sleep - must've watched too much good tv last night haha it's a wonder I don't have square eyes I tell you!!
 
So, I am still loving Bebunni, and I had to make some Valentine's cards.  My mam has got my cards in her local hairdressers for sale - I did quite well over Christmas so I'm going to restock this week hopefully so I thought Valentine's would be good - & of course Bebunni is perfect for Valentines!
I stamped Bebunni in Memento Tuxedo Black ink & colored with my Spectrum Noirs.  The papers are freebies from Sweet Shoppe Designs (aren't they FAB!?!?!?) I punched some white card with Martha Stewart doily lace punch & added ribbon from my stash.  I stamped the With Love inside the heart circle & added a red jewel heart.
 
I colored Bebunni with the following colors:
Bebunni Fur - BG1 BG2 BG4 BG6 Blender
Ears - FS1 FS3 FS6 Blender
Hearts - GB2 GB5 GB7, BT1 BT3, DR3 DR5 DR7
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - New Year New Stash (New Papers)
 
Right I am off to sleep hopefully now, as I have work tomorrow - boooo! :(
See you all soon!! x x x

9 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness.. I just love this.. That bunny is sooo cute..
Laura D.

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Caroline he's so cute , well done on your sales.

Hugs Julie xxx

Crafty Judith said...

gorgeous card Caroline he s adorable and love all the layering too xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Fabulous card love the bunny xxx

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Beautiful card. Janny

Sylvia said...

Such a cute image, love it.

Jan said...

This is so sweet xx Jan

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation :) Thanks for playing at PTW this week! xxx