Friday 20 December 2013

Winter Wonderland

Morning Folks,
How are we all today?  I hope all is well & we are getting very excited as its not too much longer 'til the man in the red suit arrives!!! ARGH :)
 
I have a card to share today using my Lawn Fawn Into the Wood stamps - I think I'm a little obsessed with this fox ROFL!! But he is way too cute - don't you think??
I used some Watercolor card & I stamped in Versamark some snowflakes & then embossed with a Silver Pearl embossing powder. I then created the sky with Distress Inks, I used Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers & Broken China.  I used some more of the watercolour card & cut some snowbanks & added them, I stamped the trees in Memento Rich Coco & added them, I then added my cute fox.  He has been colored with spectrum noirs.  I went round the tip of his tail ears & mouth & along the tops of the snowbanks with my Wink Of Stella clear glitter brush.
I embossed some kraft paper with a snowflake embossing folder, I made a border with a Martha Stewart punch & snow red snowflake ribbon I had in my stash & then stamped the greeting in Rich Coco - cut the end to look like ribbon & added to the card.  Tada done!!
 
I used the following Spectrum Noir colors for my fox:
Fox Fur TN4, TN6, TN7
Ears FS3 FS6
Mouth & Tip of Tail Blender, BG1 BG2 BG4
 
I would like to enter my card into the following:
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations
 
Right I am off to get ready for work - only 3 more days left - fingers crossed they go quickly :) Have a great day what ever you're up to!!! x x x

6 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

he s real cute love him x

Wendy said...

Such a sweet card, love the embossed background and that little fox is gorgeous! xx

Jan said...

Adorable card. Have a great Christmas xx Jan

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable.
luv
Debby

Suzanne C said...

Cute! Sweet wintery scene! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cheremane said...

This is super cute :) xx