Tuesday 1 October 2013

Baby

Hello Bloggers!
How are we all today? I am late today, I have been at work & then I went straight to get my hair done with 1 of the girls from work, then I headed to her house & she made us a delicious curry for tea & we sat & had a gossip & now Im just home & Uh Oh I have to pack for Craftaganza!! Oops!!
 
But never fever I am here with my DT Card for the NEW October Challenge at Crafter's Companion Monthly Blog Challenge.  Our new theme is Baby.
I used my Humphrey's Corner CD Rom, Humphrey's Corner Welcome Little One stamp & colored with Spectrum Noirs.
 
I do hope you will join in with us you can find our challenge HERE.
 
I am off to pack - I MUST do this as Im off to Craftaganza straight from work - argh!!! I cant wait, see you when I return!!! LOL x x x x

No comments: