Monday 23 September 2013

Walking in the air..

Good Morning Peeps!
How are we all? I can't believe the weekend is over & I am back to work - not to worry though only Monday & Tuesday then I am off Wednesday Wooooooooo! LOL
 
I have 1 of the cards I made over the weekend to share with you today :)
I used the Snowman & Snowdog CD ROM to print out the card companion, I embossed the green core'dinations card with an embossalicious embossing folder, I layered a wrap of snowflake acetate over the front of the card I added some ribbon & a gorgeous Diesire Snowflake diecut which I covered in VERY sparkly glitter!!
 
I just LOVE the Snowman & Snowdog CD ROM I think I will be using it a lot for my personal Christmas Cards this year!!! :)
 
Right I am off to get ready for work - booooooooo! See you all soon! x x x x x

No comments: