Thursday 1 August 2013

Animals

Hello Folks!
How are we all today? Can you believe it's the 1st of August? I just don't know where 2013 has went too!! As it's a new month that means 1 thing - a brand new challenge on the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge Blog.
 
This month we'd love for you to use Animals.
Now this was a hard decision, which of the gorgeous Crafter's Companion Animals should I use? Too many cuties to choose from I mean all the gorgeous Strawberry Kisses, Humphrey, Bamboo, Barkley, Popcorn, Beatrix Potter......there's more but I went for Mulberry Wood.
 
I made the card blank from centura pearl, I matred & layered with silver mirri card & the lilac snowflake paper which I printed from the Mulberry Wood CD Rom.  The topper & greeting are from the Mulberry Wood Hunkydory Paper kit.   I have used dies from Cottage Cutz, Magnolia & Die'sire Border Die.  I added ribbon & jewels from my stash & added LOTS of star dust stickles to the image. Well it is a Christmas Card it just NEEDS glitter doesn't it??!?!?!
 
I can't wait to see what you come up & remember there's a FAB prize on offer - you've got to be in it to win it so to say!!!
 
See you all soon enjoy your day whatever you get up too!!! x x x x

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Awwwwh, just lovin that cute ickle bunbun! Gorgeous hun xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Caroline
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Caroline, xxx

Ger said...

Cute card!
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Cheremane said...

Oh Caroline this really is just so adorable love it :) xx

Sandy said...

So sweet - this little bunny is as cute as he can be. Wonderful Caroline!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and adorable Christmas card, Caroline. I love the cute image.